SNP Pricing for Profit is a widely popular solution from SNP Poland facilitating planning, management and control of pricing changes in the SAP system, enabling more accurate price policy decisions.
The tool provides all-in-one information about the price conditions that make up the final price of the product at any given time. The results are presented in a readable and user-friendly ALV report. The tool enables mass price changes only after being accepted by authorized persons. SNP Pricing for Profit is a helpful tool for any company that has an active pricing policy. It is intended for all companies using SAP that need a tool for detailed and complete analyzes of price changes. Its users are sales department managers responsible for shaping the pricing policy.
The tool was created in response to the most frequently observed business needs related to standard SAP pricing functionality, i.e .:
- Non-transparent edition and price presentation
- No quick way to simulate the transaction price
- No tracking/logging of transaction price over time
- No tool to multi-level price changes approval
- No cooperation with Workflow in the price changes process
- No tool to change prices in bulk (including
- No intuitive report with pricing conditions and transaction prices (over time too)
As part of the webinar, we will present a new version of the product that introduces the Central Cockpit to price management. It contains all the advantages of the previous version along with a number of new functionalities, improvements and additional tools that are the answer to numerous business queries.
Some features of the new version:
- All-in-one – one version of the cockpit for creating price change scenarios, price management and transaction price simulation.
- Working with multiple scenarios enabling price planning in many user-defined aspects and possible business cases.
- Transaction price simulation; the impact of changes in records of pricing conditions proposed by the user on the final transaction price according to any configurable price procedure and ALV system.
- Safety of simulations and proposed changes, without the risk of accidental changes in system prices. Price list changes only after passing the price approval process by authorized persons.
- Dynamic selection screens allowing any data restrictions for both price updates and simulation range.
- Easy tool personalization and adaptation to the existing system configuration at the customer’s site: definable file layouts, list forms, enhancements for custom solutions.
- Definable configuration of authorizations at every stage of the application’s operation (at the level of authorization objects and freely definable levels of acceptance)
- Authorization according to the 4 eyes principle
- Full cooperation with SAP WorkFlow adapted to the specificity of the business.
- Full support of mass changes and authorization of new price lists as part of user-specified data
- The application is available in three language versions: PL, DE, EN.
The webinar will be held on April 17th at 12.00 PM (UTC+2).