As part of the BCC DemoRoom, we invite you to the webinar entitled "A more efficient warehouse: voice terminals integrated with SAP".
During the webinar, we will present a joint proposal, prepared by BCC and Honeywell, for companies using SAP solutions in their warehouses.
Voice systems are increasingly widely used in storage processes. The operation of the voice systems is based on the exchange of voice messages between the system and the employee. The employee receives voice information about what to do and confirms the completion of the task also using voice communication. This method of operation frees hands and eyes, which contributes significantly to the growth of productivity and the reduction of the number of errors. Benefits of implementing a voice system include:
- increase in the accuracy of picking (even up to 99.99%)
- increase in work efficiency (15-35%)
- reduction of delays in picking
- shortened order lead times
- increased security of warehouse employees
- reduced time of training of warehouse employees
The webinar will be conducted by experts from Honeywell and BCC. Topics:
- Voice terminals integrated with SAP — why?
- Vocollect Voice, a voice system by Honeywell
- case studies
- use scenarios
- a review of functionalities
- business benefits
- Integration of Vocollect Voice with SAP solutions (SAP WM, EWM).
The webinar will take place on October 28 at 11.00 a.m. (UTC +2). We invite you to register and to pass our invitation also to other people in your companies who might be interested in the issue of SAP optimization.