All for One Split Payment
Handling of split payment in SAP
Adjust SAP to handle split payment
All for One Split Payment, an extension prepared by All for One Poland, enables the SAP system to be adapted to support split payment.
- The transfer orders generated in our solution meet the requirements related to providing mandatory data in the transfer message: an invoice number, a counterparty’s TIN number, a net amount and a VAT amount
- All for One Split Payment is prepared both for the Payment Medium Workbench and for the classic program that generates payment media.
- The solution enables the split payment to be handled directly from the SAP system, without significant changes in the processes of making outgoing payments and posting suppliers’ invoices
- All for One Split Payment can be easily adapted to other payment formats.
- All for One Split Payment allows you to process payments for multiple invoices using a single payment in a split payment format.
- The solution enables domestic transfers to be made in EUR, with a simultaneous transfer of a VAT value to a VAT account in PLN.
- The solution is designed for organizations that use: SAP ERP/ECC or SAP S/4HANA.
Split payment – its essence and legal basis
On 1 November 2019, the act of 9 August 2019 amending the Act on Tax on Goods and Services and certain other acts came into force, introducing an obligatory split payment mechanism for Polish VAT.
The Polish entrepreneurs can use the split payment since July 2018 – however, earlier participation in the mechanism was voluntary. As of November 2019, the split payment is obligatory for a large part of entrepreneurs.