All for One EasyPDF
Sending invoices with SAP via PDF
All for One EasyPDF is an easy-to-run SAP add-on that enables electronic invoices to be sent to clients via email in a PDF format directly from the SAP system (ERP, S/4HANA).
All for One EasyPDF is a solution for companies that want to start sending electronic invoices, replacing paper invoices sent by traditional mail, within a short time and without a complex IT project.
The solution can be configured using standard SAP mechanisms so that it automatically connects to the documents of clients who agreed to receive invoices in an electronic form.
Emails with attached PDF files can be sent collectively at defined time intervals or individually, immediately after the invoice has been posted.
Key features and benefits
- Fast and non-intrusive implementation – we don’t modify standard SAP programs
- Use of standard output mechanisms
- Flexibility to define the body and subject of an email (fields from the document can be included in the body and subject)
- Configurable list of email recipients (e.g. an email message will be sent to several email addresses of the client with a cc to the account manager)
- Email dispatch validation report (console)
- Optional integration with the PDF document archive (e.g. by connecting ArchiveLink with SAP Httpcontent Server) allowing users to store files in the original form for the statutory period of time and, if necessary, to resend the document (duplicate).
Advanced e-invoicing for regular clients
All for One EasyPDF is ideally suited to the scenario in which e-invoices are sent to recipients with a low level of computerization or infrequently. On the other hand, we recommend using EDI scenarios for regular larger business clients, including retail chains.
Mass sharing of e-invoices on a portal
To make invoices available to thousands of B2B and / or B2C recipients at the same time based on the data from the ERP or CRM system or from a billing application, we recommend using a client portal.