Audit of personal data protection
As part of the GDPR audit, All for One Poland specialists comprehensively verify the processes of acquiring, storing, processing and sharing personal data in the organisation, with particular emphasis on the GDPR standards. The result of the audit is a report detailing the recommended process and documentation changes.
The GDPR audit carried out by All for One Poland covers i.a.:
- consent and information clauses
- templates of personal data outsourcing agreements
- security, backup policies and authorization management regarding the security of personal data processed in electronic form
- safeguards of personal data processed in paper form
- internal procedures and regulations
- the level of employees’ knowledge and awareness regarding the protection of personal data
Adapt your organization to GDPR
All for One Poland offers a range of services and solutions that support the adaptation of an organization to GDPR and the maintenance of compliance with the standards. These are both information security services and applications that can be used at each data processing and protection stage – from collection, through access management, use, storage, transfer, to erasure of data.