SAP Application Management Service
SAP application management (SAP AMS, or remote support for SAP users, SAP application support) is a remote assistance service provided by the All for One Outsourcing Center. It is intended to help the customer’s SAP users solve problems occuring during ongoing operation of the system.
The SAP application management service complements each other with the SAP Maintenance and offers the customers the so-called second support line. The application management is a point of contact for service notifications of the customer and guarantees:
- Solving problems that are not suitable for support by the manufacturer of the SAP software as part of the SAP Maintenance Agreement
- Forwarding of other problems to the manufacturer’s service
SAP application management service is provided by dedicated teams of support consultants, operating within the All for One Outsourcing Center. Benefits of the All for One Outsourcing Center services include:
- the permanent availability of experienced specialists
- a single point of contact (a Service Desk team) irrespective of a reported issue
- service based on a fixed contract and SLA provisions (concerning a response time, among other things)
- the highest global standards in data security (Information Security Management System compliant with ISO 27001) and in IT service management (IT Service Management System compliant with ISO 20000 and ITIL recommendations)
Scope of the support
Friendly ticketing application
We work with our customers based on the BeeOffice Service Desk ticketing application. It allows not only the reporting and handling of tickets, but also a continuous review of the ticket status by both parties involved (the customer and the contract coordinator on the side of All for One).
New service ticket - simply specify the subject, priority and short description to forward the ticket to the service. The HTML text editor allows, among others, to paste screenshots directly in the body of the ticket content.
Ticket overview - different column layouts of the ticket list and selection criteria allow to adjust the data format to the needs of the organization
History of operations within a given ticket - presented in a clear layout of the user's "conversation" with the service