All for One POSITANO
POS application for SAP
Positano is a proven POS (point of sale) solution for both trading companies with an extensive network of points of sale as well as for manufacturing companies selling through in-house stores. Positano allows for full integration of sales with the SAP system.
The main objective of the solution is to improve the operation of points of sale. The system allows for quick recording of sales, including the monitoring of inventory levels. The sales is documented with printouts from fiscal printers; the program keeps a record of basic cash register operations. Importantly, the solution has a user friendly, intuitive interface that does not require any complicated training.
The solution has been prepared in such a way so as to enable the quick and smooth integration with SAP systems — SAP ERP/ECC or SAP S/4HANA. The integration with the ERP system brings a lot of benefits to the company — updating price lists, retrieving information about current promotions, and automatic transmission of sales data to the central system of the company. POSITANO allows for the sales results of its points of sale to be reported and verified on an ongoing basis.
Some of the program functionalities:
- Recording of receipts
- identification of goods in several ways: with a barcode using a reader, in the quick search (by code or name) window, from a list of all the goods available for sale;
- accepting payments in cash and/or with a credit card;
- printing receipts using fiscal printers;
- the possibility of granting percentage discounts for selected receipt items or a whole receipt;
- cancelling selected items and a whole receipt;
- compiling receipts with the possibility of filtering, previewing of selected documents and preparing a summary of sales;
- Recording of receipt-based returns
- Inventory control at the point of sale
- Recording of cash register documents
- registration of cash receipt and payment documents;
- preview of the cash status;
- compiling cash register documents with the possibility of filtering, previewing of selected documents, preparing a summary of receipts and disbursements with taking into account payment methods;
- Authorization check
- defining users;
- control of access to selected functions of the program;
- defining data searching schemes that make it easier to find the required information;
- Communication with the ERP system