Multi-purpose B2B platform
Edistrada is a multi-purpose B2B platform that enables the mass generation, sharing and exchanging of documents and data with customers and suppliers according to the possibilities and expectations of both parties (e.g. via web portal, network services, e-mails, unique links, PDF, EDI and other).
- Various usage scenarios: e-invoices, purchase orders, advice notes, product catalogs, e-payments
- Various forms of communication: web portal, EDI, e-mail, WebServices
- Easy implementation and expansion to include new types of messages, new groups of partners
- Integration with any business systems and applications (e.g. SAP ERP, e-stores, …)
- SaaS (All for One Data Centers) or on premise model
- Security: ISO 27018 certification for Edistrada in the cloud, encryption, electronic signatures
Edistrada is an original solution prepared at the All for One Software Factory, dedicated for companies interested in the cost reduction in communication with partners. Edistrada allows you to create more efficient cooperation scenarios through:
- automated generation of documents from the ERP system
- eliminating the exchange of paper documents
- launching web portal acting as a virtual partner service center
- using customer self-care scenarios
Edistrada web portal: The central point of Edistrada is a web portal used for communication with customers or suppliers, where you can monitor and track the transmitted documentation. The user can download the documents generated for him, check the history of transmitted documents and their contents, verify the amounts due and make e-payments. It is also possible to verify the delivery of a document (e.g. a correction invoice).
Edistrada as an EDI platform: Edistrada can be also used in the EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) scenario, which involves the exchange of documents in electronic form directly between partners’ systems. The documents generated in the system of one partner (e.g. purchase orders) are automatically sent to the IT system of another partner. Edistrada can be integrated with any business system, e.g. ERP, ECM.
SAP integration: Integration with SAP systems is provided by original solution from All for One Poland – EasyEDIconnector.