Infrastructure as a Service
IaaS is a All for One service in which the IT infrastructure (computing power, disk space, specific memory resource) is made available to the customer in the Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) model.
IaaS is designed for companies that need a secure and scalable virtual server for any part of the IT environment (developer and production systems, backup infrastructure…).
The service is implemented on the cloud computing technology, based on the organization and infrastructure of the All for One Data Centers that has two different locations in Poland, thus ensuring the security of systems and data.
When choosing an IaaS, customers benefit from:
- system and data security – two independent data centers in two different locations (duplicated infrastructure)
- scalability and efficiency of IT services – extending boundaries regarding the development of the IT infrastructure as your needs grow
- optimization of IT maintenance costs – lack of investment expenditures, payment only for actual usage
- high availability parameters (more than 99,5 %)
- proactive monitoring – constant proactive monitoring of the IT infrastructure by the All for One Data Centers experts
- monitoring of service levels – customer satisfaction surveys and independent audits