Agile Software Development
Agility on demand
If you plan to develop an innovative application, agility is what you need.
If you expect changes of scope during the process of product implementation and deliverance, a strict plan can be a burden and you may end up with an unexpected result. Slice it up into portions and deliver faster smaller parts of a solution. Get feedback from your sponsors/market at an early stage, align with their vision, adjust your plan, meet their expectations. Repeat.
Agile is often mistakenly thought of as skipping the planning stage and avoiding responsibility, but actually it’s the opposite. We use our experience in taking a classical approach to projects with techniques of agile software development which results in a plan and deliverables determined from the start. They change, but in a controlled environment.
- Complete Agile development teams
- Scrum Masters and Project Managers
- Developers used to working in agile teams
- Years of experience in agile development of our in-house products and our clients’ products
- Scrum, PMBOK, ASAP, GoForward – we fit methodologies and tools to a project’s specificity
- Focus on clean code and Quality Assurance which are important especially in a changing environment